Wednesday, October 16, 2013

NEW ALBUM

-->
IT’S ALMOST HERE TO BE FOUND!


J. Phoenix’s highly-anticipated sophomore album

17 fantastic songs wonderfully delivered

Coming Tuesday, October 29


In the midst of trends, demographics and the constant advancements in technology, I rediscovered my own voice.  For my fans, it is also a discovery of the many places I can and am willing to go with my music. 



Undiscovered Territory is all about the SONGS, whether they are big productions with a full band or minimalist moments with only acoustic guitars and vocals.  I hope you like it.



Listen Up: You can check out the videos for the first 2 singles, “Pennies From Heaven” and My America” on YouTube and the audio for the third single Walking On Water” at SounCloud.  Enjoy.




Like me on Facebook.  Follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment