Tuesday, June 10, 2008

J. PHOENIX CELEBRATES BLACK MUSIC & SOLVES THE GAS CRISIS

It’s Black Music Month……And I’m Celebrating! Here’s a little walk through where some of my songs live.


Where In The World Is J. Phoenix…….At the end of last week I was in Venice. All I can say is WOW!

Then I hit Tunisia. Yes, Tunisia. Looks like I got here just in time since I hear gasoline back home is now $4.29 a gallon for regular. I’m scared to ask what’s going on with the diesel people. Anyway, so I’m posted up on top of this camel thinking all twisted: Are you crazy? Wrong move and it’s a done with. Then: I’m a man! This ain’t nothin’ compared to navigating the streets of New York City. To finally: Relax and enjoy what may possibly be a once in a lifetime opportunity. At the top of this week I performed in Barcelona and Florence and by the time you read this post I’ll be in Rome.

What’s Up With Masterpiece…….It’s Available “It is a blend of ballads and musical styles from neo-soul to R&B to jazz to soul. Phoenix has a smooth, sexy Eric Benet vibrato and a Jill Scott vibe, and writes lyrics of life, love, and social consciousness…. Beautiful ballads on this CD are "Maybe One Day," "Just Another Memory," and "Reflections Of You." All are solid and bring together Phoenix's appreciation for the past with a strong sense of the present. J. Phoenix’s CD is a “Masterpiece.” --SoulTracks.com

CD at CD Baby

Downloads at iTunes, Amazon, Ruckus, Digstation, eMusic, Rhapsody,

Ringtones at GroupieTunes

Video at YouTube

Thanks for coming on the ride and let’s continue the conversation…….
(Hint: Leave a comment and send the link to this post to family & friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment