Saturday, September 20, 2008

Paying Homage To My Fan Family



Thanks To You…….I’m sitting on top of the world. Those of you who know me well know I write and sing solely for the love of music, but a brother’s gotta make some dough too, so my first shout out goes to those of you who put your money on me by coming to my shows and purchasing the album right out the gate….and a special shout out goes to all of you who are definitely going to hit up CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon and other digital retailers to make your purchase next pay day. You show me I’m valuable to you.


I Appreciate and Give Thanks…..to all of you who stay in touch via my website and social network sites. Your comments and compliments keep me going and remind me why I make music my life. I appreciate and give thanks to all of you who watch and forward the links to my videos and music, and post my music and videos on your web pages. You keep my dreams alive. I appreciate and give thanks to all of you who have reached out offering your services to become a part of my dream. You show me that I have much to offer. And, although Hip Hop is not my official genre, I appreciate and give thanks to the Hip Hop community for writing and recording with me and providing me much media coverage. You prove music is universal, and my grind is tight.


One Year Later..…This month marks one year since Masterpiece was given to the ears of the world. It’s hard to believe so much time has passed, but when I stand still and look at the blessings it becomes real. As of this writing I have more than a quarter million online fans in the US, Asia, Canada and Europe. Two songs from the album have charted on some widely viewed websites, and I’ve been maintaining Top 40 status on others. “For The People” is being played in clubs, several songs are enjoying internet radio play and others are getting significant airplay in Europe. Two songs from the album and four you haven’t heard are being strongly considered for recording by other artists and film television and advertising projects….and both the album and individual songs have received great reviews. It’s been a wonderful year, and I’m glad you’ve been a part of it.


As we wind down the year and prepare for new political leadership, know that I welcome your continued support, look forward to bringing you new music to enjoy, and can’t wait to perform for you live.


Peace,

J. Phoenix


Thanks for coming on the ride and let’s continue the conversation…….


Masterpiece album at CD Baby

Downloads at iTunes, Amazon, Ruckus, Digstation, eMusic, Rhapsody

Ringtones at GroupieTunes

Latest Video at YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment