Sunday, October 12, 2008

Soul Power!


I guess by now you've heard about my Soul Power! campaign. If you’ve been reading the papers or watching TV, you know that right now it’s all about the love and people pulling together. So, in keeping with that theme, I’m asking all of my fans to join me in Soul Power!, my music program empowerment campaign.

With all the talk about cutting back and buckling down, it’s obvious that special programs will take a hard hit. I want my fans to join me in showing our power and empowering others. So, if you don’t already own a copy of MASTERPIECE please click on any of the links below, between now and October 31st and download “For The People,” “Money Don’t Mean A Thing,” and/or “Heart Of A Soldier.”


I will donate a portion of the proceeds from your downloads to 3 music-related organizations, one in New York City, my hometown, a national organization that spreads the wealth, and an international organization to show our love worldwide. My management and I are currently considering several organizations. If you know of an organization that deserves our support, please feel free to send your suggestions for consideration to fanmail@jphoenixmusic.com, with “Soul Power!” in the subject line. We will let you know next month which organizations we’ve chosen. The goal is BIG so ask your family members, friends and colleagues to join us in the Soul Power! effort. It’s a small investment that can make a big difference.


Where In The World Is J. Phoenix……Today I’m chillin' and preparing for a few days in Turkey and Greece.



Masterpiece album at CD Baby

Downloads at iTunes, Amazon, Ruckus, Digstation, eMusic, Rhapsody

Ringtones at GroupieTunes


Thanks for coming on the ride and let’s continue the conversation…….


No comments:

Post a Comment