Monday, December 7, 2009

I Can’t Wait ‘Til February!


I know this blog is supposed to be about me and my music, but I’m having a moment.

I love music and admire many artists, but Sade, she does something special for me. Yes, she’s beautiful, but it’s that sound, them lyrics, that voice and that groove that puts me in a zone!
I’m inspired by her ability to stay true to the sound and style she believes in regardless of what the industry dictates. That’s where I live too.

Something about Sade makes me go crazy; and I will be in a music store somewhere on February 8th dropping my coins and picking up my muse.

3 comments:

  1. There's been quite a bit of online chatter about the return of Sade. We are right there with your Phoenix. We are all anticipating her return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thumbs up, real talk. from jubbajazz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! Glad to hear she's back and I hear you've got something new coming too. Stay true to the music inside you regardless of what radio dictates. You have a great sound and a lot to say. Radio will just have to catch up to you.

    ReplyDelete