Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SHOW TIME, FLIGHT TIME & FAMILY TIME

It’s crazy ya’ll…..I’m singing in Spanish and getting my dance on for this European tour. While I’m still in the heat of the Miami sun it’s not all fun and games. Everyday I’m doing performance stuff, and I’m gonna be honest with you, this choreography is kickin’ a brother. Singing and dancing at the same time ain’t no joke. On Sunday I’ll jump on a flight headed for London and then a two-hour drive to Southampton. Then it’s on!


Through it all I took some family time and attended the wedding of my childhood buddy Lydell, who tied the knot with his love Zarifa last weekend. It was great to step out of the performer role and spend some good old school time with those who see me as a good friend first and a recording artist second.



Holla If You Heard Me……During the 4th quarter of 2007 my songs were featured on local TV, cable TV, radio and the Internet.

The Shows: Caesers 24/7, E! Entertainment, The Shield, True Hollywood Stories, and 100 Greatest Teen Stars

The Movies: Corruptor, B.A.P.S., Freaky Friday

The Songs: Break It Down, I Fall So Deep, What About Me, Anything For You, Come To Me, Say The Words, Let Go, All That I Am, and Thugz Mansion.

What’s Up With Me & Masterpiece…..Well, I’m still holding it down at Reverbnation as the #71 Pop Artist out of 5,791. “Just Another Memory” is easing its way to the R&B Top 20 at Ourstage and “Sweet Freedom is in the Pop Top 40. “Hate To Love You” is still in the Top 20 on the R&B Chart at Indie Music, while “Money Don’t Mean A Thing” jumped up 14 spots since last week; and I’m rated as one of the Top 100 New York Neo Soul artists at Myspace. Brooklyn is in the house and stayin’.

Get on my Street Team……I need your voice, so please play and post a comment for “Masterpiece” at YouTube, or post a comment at iTunes, Amazon or any of my other sites. Email the links to your circle and all that other viral stuff; and thanks for your continued support.

Let’s continue the conversation.
......

Peace,

Check out Masterpiece at CDBaby, Rhapsody, eMusic and Ruckus.

Get your Ringtones at GroupieTunes



No comments:

Post a Comment