Thursday, May 22, 2008

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS J. PHOENIX?

I’m a long way from home…..After the hustle and bustle of preparing to travel, eight long hours on a flight to London, and the loss of several hours due to a time change I finally rested my head at 6:00 a.m. Then it was up at nine to Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, HMV, some music stores, of course, and the local scene, where I ran into a group of breakdancers doing their thing for money. Hip Hop is truly worldwide! Monday was a two-hour trek to Southampton, Tuesday I arrived in Le Havre, France and by the time you read this I’ll be in Vigo, Spain. Stay with me ya’ll.

What’s Up With Masterpiece…….I’ll let some of the fans speak.

“I love your sound. Real music, real words, real voice. And oh so sexy."
-- Candace

“This album is food for the soul. "Sweet Freedom," “Just Like You,” “Ghetto Love Song"..... you have so many gems. When I listened the first time the one that stood out for me was “Just Another Memory,” I know R&B radio should pick this one up quick. I’m truly moved by your album….perfect title because it is a masterpiece.”
--Norma Jean Wright

“I have no words, well maybe just one or two. BREATH TAKING!"
--Frankie

“That's off the chain! keep doing what you do.”
-- Glo

“Masterpiece is showing out in front of company."
-- Shakim

“My favorite song is Masterpiece and I'll tell ya' -if I ever get married, this is going to be my wedding song! Highly Recommended!”
--K. Pierce


Thanks for coming on the ride and let’s continue the conversation…….

Masterpiece CD available at CD Baby

Masterpiece Downloads at iTunes, Amazon, Ruckus, Digstation, eMusic, Rhapsody,

Masterpiece Ringtones at GroupieTunes

Masterpiece video at YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment