Thursday, August 13, 2009

Singing On The East Coast For Gap's 40th Anniversary Celebration



After a two-year tour in Europe, North Africa, the Caribbean and Alaska, I'm finally going to perform down in this part of the U.S. during the "largest-ever simultaneous live acoustic music event," hosted by the Gap. In case you haven't heard, the Gap is celebrating 40 years of heritage in jeans and music.


All of you in the ATL grab up your family, friends and coworkers and come on out for this in-store. I'll be performing an intimate acoustic set of select songs from my debut album, Masterpiece, as well as hits I've written for other artists, and a few surprises. I'll also be speaking with fans and autographing copies of Masterpiece.


Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time: 7:00-9:00 p.m.

Place: Gap store

Avenue at Webb Gin

1350 Scenic Highway, Snellville, GA.

678-512-0278


I look forward to seeing you there.

Let’s Stay Connected…….Follow me at Twitter

Thanks for coming on the ride and let’s continue the conversation…….


Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment